1. Fears of a new global crash as debts and dollar’s value rise http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/mar/28/rising-dollar-debt-fears-global-economic-crash
In the midst of all the chaos in the Middle East—I’ll get to that in a moment—it would appears that some developing countries may face a complete economic collapse. We don’t hear much about life in Greece with the austerity program the folks face there, or how Brazil and other countries may be affected by the rise of the dollar and the drop in oil prices. No, instead we get March Madness!
2. Former NASA engineer claims he saw a NINE FOOT alien on 1991 space mission (Tabloid)
Is this guy telling the truth? Is this another “soft disclosure” moment? Watch the video and notice that this former NASA—Never A Straight Answer— looks right at the camera as he is speaking. There’s no eye movement and he talks with conviction. Check it out and decide for yourself.
3. WWIII News: ‘Influx of advanced weapons flowing into Syria, Lebanon unprecedented,’ navy source says
Just what Israel needs, more advanced weapons pointed at them. At some point, and it may be soon, Israel will have to respond to the threat that she is surrounded with.
4. WWIII News: Arab leaders agree joint military force…
What we are seeing is a war between the two branches of Islam, Sunni and the Shia. Iran is Shia and is responsible for what we see in Syria, Lebanon and now Yemen. They want control of the Middle East and yet, our president sends John—swift-boat—Kerry to negotiate the Iranians right to create a nuke! Brilliant!
5. IRAN! Ya’alon: You don’t have to be in intelligence to know that Iran is lying
Say it isn’t so! The Iranians wouldn’t engage is such deliberate deception right?
Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
6. Major 7.7 Quake Strikes Off Papua New Guinea, Tsunami Warning Issued
7. Watch a Gmo advocate claim round up is safe to drink then refuse to drink it.