29 May 2012
“Humans cannot come close to certain parts of the reactor site and even robots get fried. They’re delicate machinery; their micro-circuitry cannot withstand the intense bombardment of radiation. We’re talking about thousands of rads of radiation per hour being registered there and that is affecting the cleanup operation.”
“People don’t realize that the Fukushima reactor is on a knife’s edge; it’s near the tipping point. A small earthquake, another pipe break, another explosion could tip it over and we could have a disaster much worse, many times worse than Chernobyl. It’s like a sleeping dragon.”
I have posting about the dangers of Fukishima for months now and what amazes me is that our media for the most part doesn’t mention it. Fukishima has turned out to be far worse than Chernobyl – perviously the largest nuclear accident on record – and at the present moment we don’t really know how bad it can get. Here’s the thumb nail sketch of what is going on. The roof of the building that housed reactor #4 is completely destroyed, leaving a large pool of Cesium contaminated water that is right on the ocean’s edge. The concern here is that even a small earthquake could send this radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean. So let’s walk through this nightmare in the making.
1. If the Cesium contaminated water leaks into the Pacific, how bad will it be? How much marine life will die and how much of the Pacific will become affected?
2. The ocean currents will send the spill east and this begs the question, how much of the west coast of the United States will be affected?
3. The Japanese government from the get-go have not been forthright in their evaluation of the situation and in fact in the early days, deliberately obfuscated information.
4. How will this affect the mainland of Japan and what happens to the millions of people who are living there?
5. What should other countries that have nuclear plants similar to Fukishima – San Onofre in California for one – do in order to prevent similar catastrophes in the future?
In closing todays post: The world should be coming together to come up with a solution that will prevent this disaster in the making from happening. The best nuclear minds should be working overtime on this. Our government and news media should be warning the people here to prepare for possible contamination if the cesium pool of water is not contained. May I suggest that if you live on the west coast of the Untied States, as I do, that you prepare by getting iodine capsules and also stock piling food and water.
Now there are Tuna turning up off the coast of california that are carring radiaction! Click the link to see video.
I believe that Fukishima is part of troublesome times that we are told will happen in the birth pains. If you scroll down, you will see that the volcano activity, earthquakes in various place, war and rumors of war and the UFO phenomena are not going away. However, it’s time to prepare and not be fearful. We should understand the times we are living in and look up in expectation because these signs are the specific signs that Jesus told would come before His coming.